Martin 0X2MAE EX DEMO
The Martin 0X2MAE is a superb addition to the already amazing X-Series range, featuring a road-ready gig sized compact electro-acoustic guitar.
The timber used to build the Martin 0X2MAE is a High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) Mahogany that really creates a super tight tone with plenty of volume from a small 0-14 size design. Not only does this way of building guitars offer fantastic tone it's also a really very strong design and a wonderful finish too. Featuring the HighPerformance Neck Profile built from a favoured Rust Birch laminate.
Fishman Sonitone Preamp
Equipped with the Fishman Sonitone preamp. This Martin guitar offers control from 2 subtly positioned wheels inside the soundhole, offering volume and tone adjustments. Easy access allows you to dial in the correct amount of tone you desire, so if you like to flat pick or fingerpick you can roll off the tone to help you cut through any mix. A superb feature, just remember which side is volume!
The 0X2MAE headstock adorns the C.F.Martin logo which is desired by so many guitarists. This 000X1AE is a perfect choice for the money, a huge brand which offers quality instruments at very affordable prices.
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size:0-14 Fret
- Top Material: HPL
- Top Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Bracing Pattern:X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size:5/16"
- Back Material: HPL
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Side Material: HPL
- Side Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Detail: Rosewood Pattern
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Heelcap: Black
- Fingerboard Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total:20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut:1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret:2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing:2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius:16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Label: Paper label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly installment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £75 £4.45 on orders under £75||1-3 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands Isle of Man Isle of Wight Channel Islands||£12.95 – any order value up to 30kg Over 30kg - please call||1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|