Furch Blue G CM Electro Acoustic grand auditorium model features a solid-wood construction that combines American red cedar and African mahogany. This combination of tonewoods produces a warm and round sound with slightly pronounced lows and makes for an attractive appearance with shades of golden hue.
Furch Blue G CM Electro Acoustic series guitars are the most affordable solid-wood instruments in the range. The soundboard is made from high-grade American red cedar, and the back and sides feature high-quality African mahogany. Open-Pore Finish leaves wood pores exposed, which preserves the natural acoustic properties of tonewoods. The combination of these high-quality solid tonewoods produces a beautiful musical sound across the entire tonal range with slightly pronounced lows.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Blue G CM Electro Acoustic guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar's tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch BLUE CM guitars have a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Furch BLUE CM guitars feature Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
Furch BLUE CM owes its attractive appearance to binding made from an artificial tortoise.
Furch BLUE CM guitars are protected by an artificial tortoise pickguard, which has been redesigned by the addition of a transparent extension toward the soundhole. The new pickguard shape provides better soundboard protection without disrupting the rosette pattern. Furch CNR System Neck Design A high precision dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows fine adjustments of the neck relief in both directions. The truss rod is installed in a carbon casing filled with silicone to prevent undesirable vibrations and to ensure smooth action.
Stagepro Element Pickup
Advanced Undersaddle Pickup with Unrivaled Dynamic Range Unlike typical under saddle acoustic guitar pickups that are dependent on string compression for their sound, the Element was engineered to mirror the soundboard’s actual movement as you play. At the heart of the pickup, a flexible film sensor only 2 thousandths of an inch thick picks up the guitar’s most delicate nuances. Tracking the motion of the top rather than a direct string attack suppresses “quack” caused by compression and unlocks the Element’s unrivalled dynamic range. The pickup’s minimalist construction lessens any influence on the acoustic properties and creates an intimate coupling between the pickup and guitar for the highest fidelity possible.
- NECK-TO-BODY JOINT At the 14th fret (OOM at the 12th fret)
- SOLID TOP - GRADE American red cedar - AA
- SOLID BACK AND SIDES GRADE African mahogany - AA
- BINDING Artificial tortoise
- PURFLING Black and white lines
- ROSETTE Single ring with black and white line
- BRIDGE Ebony
- BRIDGE PINS Ebony
- SADDLE TUSQ fully compensated
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING 55 mm
- TOP FINISH Open-Pore Finish
- BACK AND SIDES FINISH Open-Pore Finish
- PICKGUARD Artificial tortoise with transparent pickguard extension towards soundhole
- NUT WIDTH 45 mm
- AVAILABLE NUT WIDTH 43 mm and 48 mm
- NECK REINFORCEMENT CNR System with dual-action adjustment
- NECK PROFILE Furch Soft V
- SCALE LENGTH 650 mm
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 400 mm
- FINGERBOARD FRONT INLAY White position dots
- FINGERBOARD SIDE INLAY White position dots
- FRET FINISH Brushed frets for high playing comfort
- HEADSTOCK OVERLAY Ebony
- NECK MATERIAL African mahogany
- MACHINE HEADS Furch machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:15
- NUT TUSQ
- NUT STRING SPACING 38 mm
- NUT STRING SPACING 36,6 mm
- NUT STRING SPACING 40,1 mm
- STRINGS Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- NECK FINISH Open-Pore Finish
- HEADSTOCK FINISH Open-Pore Finish
- GIGBAG Included