The Furch Blue OMC-CM EAS model is a fantastic example of quality and tone all wrapped up in a solid body guitar. The tone is big and well balanced for the size of the body without the loss of any balance from top to bottom. A great value guitar stage ready.
BLUE CM guitars are the most affordable all solid-wood instruments in the Furch range. The soundboard is made from high-grade American red cedar, and the back and sides feature high-quality African mahogany. Open-Pore Finish leaves wood pores exposed, which preserves the natural acoustic properties of tonewoods. The combination of these high-quality solid tonewoods produces a beautiful musical sound across the entire tonal range with slightly pronounced lows.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch BLUE CM guitars is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar's tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch BLUE CM guitars have a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Open-Pore Finish by
BLUE CM Guitars feature Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
Furch BLUE CM at night is attractive to binding made from the artificial tortoise material.
The soundhole is adorned by a rosette featuring a decorative ring with black and white lines.
Furch BLUE CM guitars are protected by an artificial tortoise pickguard, which has been redesigned by the addition of a transparent extension to the soundhole. The new pickguard shape provides better soundboard protection without disrupting the rosette pattern.
By CNR System Neck Design
A high-precision dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows fine adjustments of the neck relief in both directions. The truss rod is installed in a carbon casing filled with silicone to prevent undesirable vibrations and to ensure smooth action.
The fingerboard is made from high-quality ebony and features buffed frets, which allow for high playing comfort.
- Body shape: Orchestra Cutaway
- Neck-to-body joining: 14th fret
- Solid top Western red cedar
- Solid back and sides African mahogany
- Binding: Artificial tortoise
- Purfling: Black & white contrast line
- Rosette: Single ring with black & white line
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge pins: Ebony
- Saddle: TUSQ fully compensated
- Spacing at the bridge: 55 mm
- Top finish Open-Pore Finish
- Back & sides finish: Open-Pore Finish
- Pickguard: Artificial tortoise with transparent
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Neck reinforcement CNR System with two-way adjustment
- Scale length: 650 mm
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 400 mm
- Fingerboard front inlay: White position dots
- Fingerboard side inlay: White position dots
- Fret finish Brushed frets for higher playing comfort
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Neck material: African mahogany
- Machine heads: Furch machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:15
- Nut: TUSQ
- Spacing at the nut: (45 mm) 38 mm
- Strings: Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Neck & headstock finish Open-Pore Finish
- Pickup System LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Case Gig Bag Included
Furch Blue OMC-CM EAS Inc Gig Bag
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly installment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £75 £4.45 on orders under £75||1-3 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands Isle of Man Isle of Wight Channel Islands||£12.95 – any order value up to 30kg Over 30kg - please call||1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|