Martin D-18 Modern Deluxe
The D-18 Modern Deluxe is a new take on Martin Vintage. This guitar is packed with custom features and modern technology that you have to see, feel, and hear for yourself. The vintage appointments include a Sitka spruce Vintage Tone System (VTS) top, a dovetail neck joint, and natural protein glue construction that gives it the rich, fully aged Martin tone that has inspired generations. The look is unlike anything in our production line to date with East Indian rosewood binding, stylish gold frets, gold open-gear tuners, and a unique 1930s style script logo inlaid in pearl on the headstock. Some ultra-modern features include a titanium truss rod, Liquidmetal® bridge pins with red dots, and a composite carbon fibre bridgeplate that boosts volume without adding weight. And we’ve included a new neck shape that is slightly asymmetrical for maximum hand comfort up and down the fretboard. This guitar is anything but standard.
- VTS (Vintage Tone System) Sitka Spruce Top with Adirondack Spruce Bracing
- European flamed maple binding on the 28’s and the D18 has East Indian rosewood binding
- a unique Pearl inlaid 1930s style script logo
- A two-way titanium truss rod, which makes the neck super easy to adjust, and it is 64% lighter than a traditional truss rod
- Liquidmetal® red dot bridge pins, which add resonance and increase the volume
- A composite carbon fibre bridge plate that increases the volume without adding weight.
- a new neck shape that is slightly asymmetrical for maximum hand comfort up and down the fretboard, this was based on a neck from a pre-war Martin in the museum
- Gold Frets….for added bling!!
- Gold open gear tuners
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly installment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £75 £4.45 on orders under £75||1-3 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands Isle of Man Isle of Wight Channel Islands||£12.95 – any order value up to 30kg Over 30kg - please call||1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|