Furch GREEN OMC-SR
This Wonderful Furch Green OMC SR guitar has a soundboard made from carefully selected Sitka spruce, back and sides feature Indian rosewood. The entire body is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, developed to enhance the resonance qualities of tonewoods. The finish has a 95% light reflection factor. The combination of finish and tonewoods provides a rich balanced sound across the entire tonal range with sparkling highs.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Green SR guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Green SR guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Furch Green SR guitar is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows fine adjustments of the neck relief in both directions. The truss rod is installed in a carbon casing filled with silicone to prevent undesirable vibrations and to ensure smooth action.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
- Neck-to-body joint At the 14th fret
- Solid top-grade Sitka spruce - AA
- Solid back and sides - grade Indian rosewood - AA
- Binding Artificial ivory
- Purfling Five black and white lines
- Rosette Double ring with walnut inlay
- Bridge Ebony
- Bridge pins Ebony
- Saddle TUSQ fully compensated
- Bridge string spacing 55 mm
- Top finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
- Back and sides finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
- Pickguard Anti-Scratch - transparent
- Comes in Hiscox hardshell case
- Nut width 45 mm
- Available nut width 43 mm and 48 mm
- Neck reinforcement CNR System with dual-action adjustment
- Neck profile Furch Soft V
- Scale length of 650 mm
- Fingerboard material Ebony
- Fingerboard radius 400 mm
- Fingerboard front inlay White pearl position dots
- Fingerboard side inlay White pearl position dots
- Fret Finish Polished
- Headstock overlay Ebony
- Neck material African mahogany
- Machine heads Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:18
- Nut TUSQ
- Nut string spacing (45 mm) 38 mm
- Nut string spacing (43 mm) 36,6 mm
- Nut string spacing (48 mm) 40,1 mm
- Strings Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Neck finish Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish
- Headstock finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
A wonderfully rich tone and balance from this very comfortable sized orchestra model. Absolute perfection.
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly installment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £75 £4.45 on orders under £75||1-3 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands Isle of Man Isle of Wight Channel Islands||£12.95 – any order value up to 30kg Over 30kg - please call||1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|