Furch LJ10 - CM
A World-Class acoustic guitar that you can literally take anywhere at no extra surcharge for travel. Built from choice timber and designed to deliver that quality Furch tone. This guitar literally folds up when not in use all packed away in a wonderful branded gig bag. Once unpacked the guitar is nearly in tune as well. Just superb! Little Jane represents the easiest way for you to travel with the Furch sound that you love. This patented concept allows you to easily assemble a beautiful sounding, all-solid acoustic guitar, and then disassemble and stash away into a backpack as carry-on luggage.
- Solid TopAmerican Red Cedar
- Solid Back and SidesAfrican Mahogany
- BindingArtificial Tortoise
- BridgeIndian Rosewood
- SaddleTUSQ fully compensated
- String Spacing at the Bridge55 mm
- StringsElixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Body FinishOpen-Pore
- Unique foldable travel guitar made from solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing and carbon-reinforced neck.
- The guitar stays in tune after disassembly and reassembly.
- Refined appearance featuring artificial tortoise body binding and white mother-of-pearl dot fingerboard position markers.
- Compact backpack-sized gigbag.
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £75 £4.45 on orders under £75||1-3 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands Isle of Man Isle of Wight Channel Islands||£12.95 – any order value up to 30kg Over 30kg - please call||1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|