Furch Limited 2018 OM-LX
Furch Limited 2018 OM-LX Last 2 in Stock... HURRY!
Furch is glad to introduce their latest Limited Edition instrument.
The top plate is made of master grade bear claw Alpine spruce. For back and sides, we have picked Tasmanian blackwood material. This material of Acacia family is acoustically very well working with small body guitars.
The binding of the body, headstock, and fingerboard is made of padauk featuring white contacting line. Padauk is also used for Solid ring rosette, back central stripe, tail decoration stripe and for our exclusive square inlay of the fingerboard.
Fingerboard, bridge, and headplate are made of Ziricote material. For precise tuning, we have equipped our Limited edition 2018 with Gotoh 510 machine heads in the gold patina finish and with polished ebony buttons.
- Orchestral Body Cutaway
- 14th Fret neck Joint
- Bear Claw Alpine Spruce Top Master Grade
- Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides Master Grade
- Padauk binding with a white contracting line
- Padauk Purfling
- Padauk Solid Rosette
- Ziricote Bridge and Bridge Pins
- TUSQ Fully compensated saddle
- 55mm Bridge String Spacing
- Full Pore High Gloss Finish Body
- Ant Scratch Pickguard Transparent
- 45mm Nut Width
- CNR Neck reinforcement system Dual Action
- Furch V Soft profile
- 650mm Scale length
- Polished Frets
- African Mahogany neck
- Gotoh Heads 510 in Gold Patina with polished ebony buttons
- Fingerboard Radius 400mm
- Ziricote Fingerboard
- Hiscox hard case
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly installment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £75 £4.45 on orders under £75||1-3 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands Isle of Man Isle of Wight Channel Islands||£12.95 – any order value up to 30kg Over 30kg - please call||1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|