LR Baggs Anthem SL
The LR Baggs Anthem is simply one of the best pickup systems for Steel String acoustic guitars on the market today. Combining piezo and microphone technology, it produces a highly responsive & dynamic tone that delivers the sweetest spots from your prized acoustic.
Condenser Microphone & Element Piezo System
The Anthem uses the award-winning Element piezo system, hailed as one of the best on the market thanks to its sensitivity. When combined with the natural-sounding condenser mic on board you have the cut and clarity of a piezo with the warmth of the microphone. The Anthem SL uses the same technology as the Anthem but simplifies the design by simply offering one control: volume. LR Baggs has optimised the blend perfectly to offer the perfect balance between clarity and warmth - all you need to worry about is how loud you want to be!
- Soundhole mounted control for quick access and preserves the natural aesthetic of the guitar
- Anthem TruMic picks out the high-frequency sound for high-quality sound
- Element Pickup carries the low-frequency sound to keep tone full
- Noise cancelling microphone technology ensures crisp amplification
- Optimal piezo & mic balance pre-mixed by LR Baggs
- Battery bag included
- Controls: Volume
- Mic Range: 250Hz - 20kHz
- Battery Type: Single 9V
- Battery Life: 170 Hours
- TruMic Dimensions: 2.27" x 0.735" x 0.48"
- TruMic Weight: 14.1g (0.05 lbs)
- Pickup Thickness: 0.038"
- Pickup Width: 0.092"
- Pickup Active Sensor Length: 3.4"
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £75 £4.45 on orders under £75||1-3 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands Isle of Man Isle of Wight Channel Islands||£12.95 – any order value up to 30kg Over 30kg - please call||1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|