Furch Blue G-SA
Furch Blue SA Grand Auditorium model is simply stunning.
High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully selected solid woods. Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Open-Pore Finish. Refined warm appearance featuring a rosette with a black walnut inlay, and artificial tortoise pickguard and body binding.
The soundboard of Furch Blue SA model is made from high-grade Sitka spruce. The back and sides feature high-quality zebrawood. Open-Pore Finish leaves wood pores exposed, which preserves the natural acoustic properties of tonewoods. This combination of high-quality solid tonewoods and proprietary finish produces a beautiful musical sound across the entire tonal range, with darker tones.
The premium nature of Furch Blue SA guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Blue SA guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Furch Blue SA guitar features Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
The back and sides are made from zebrawood, a striking African tonewood that produces a deep sound and has a distinct yellow or golden brown colour with dark brown to black growth rings.
Furch Blue SA Specification
- Available body shapes D, Dc, G, Gc, OM, OMC
- Neck-to-body joint At the 14th fret
- Solid top-grade Sitka spruce - AA
- Solid back and sides - grade Zebrawood - A
- Binding Artificial tortoise
- Rosette Double ring with black walnut inlay
- Bridge Ebony
- Bridge pins Ebony
- Saddle TUSQ fully compensated
- Bridge string spacing 55 mm
- Top finish Open-Pore Finish
- Back and sides finish Open-Pore Finish
- Pickguard Artificial tortoise with transparent pickguard extension towards the soundhole
- Nut width 45 mm
- Available nut width 43 mm and 48 mm
- Neck reinforcement CNR System with dual-action adjustment
- Neck profile Furch Soft V
- Scale length of 650 mm
- Fingerboard material Ebony
- Fingerboard radius 400 mm
- Fingerboard front inlay White position dots
- Fingerboard side inlay White position dots
- Fret Finish Brushed
- Headstock overlay Ebony
- Neck material African mahogany
- Machine heads Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:18
- Nut TUSQ
- Nut string spacing (45 mm) 38 mm
- Nut string spacing (43 mm) 36,6 mm
- Nut string spacing (48 mm) 40,1 mm
- Strings Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Neck finish Open-Pore Finish
- Headstock finish Open-Pore Finish
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly installment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £75 £4.45 on orders under £75||1-3 working days|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands Isle of Man Isle of Wight Channel Islands||£12.95 – any order value up to 30kg Over 30kg - please call||1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|