This 52 Replica Blackguard Tele is constructed from swamp ash and with a lightly aged checking in a sumptuous blonde. The hand-made pre-CBS Spec one-piece maple neck features a Vintage profile "Soft-V" and Med Jumbo Jescar Frets. The Neck is amazing but makes you work for the tone, a real players guitar. Get those calluses warmed up. There is no compensation in actI'm struggling to put this guitar down. a slightly narrow 43mm Nut width is really tasty and the 7.25" to 9.5" compound radius board gives bags of room and comfort right where you need it most.
The Pickups used are hand wound Mojo UK Tele relic 52' with complete control through the CTS pots. All supplied with a Hiscox hard case and a signed certificate of authenticity from Darren himself.
We are changing as shoppers and have much more available information at our fingertips. We need to know the history of the guitar, the timber, the builder, the sweat and tears, the electrics, who wound them and what the benefits are. Well speaking as a guitarist of over 30 years and an avid follower of the MI industry this particular guitar would blow your same priced Fender out the water. It's simply built with love and passion.
- Swamp Ash lightly aged natural checking blonde
- Fender Pat Pending bridge
- compensated brass barrel saddles
- Slot headed screws neck plate
- vintage bakelite pickguard slotted screws
- Pre-CBS neck one piece Maple
- CTS pots
- Switchcraft Jack Vintage correct
- Vintage Spec Sunken Jack socket & plate
- Med Jumbo Fret Jescar
- 7.25 Radius - 9.5 compound radius
- Bone Nut Handmade
- In-Line Aged Kluson
- Mojo Vintage relic 52 set Hand Wound Pickups
- Hiscox Hard Case
- Certificate of Authenticity