This smaller-sized offering from Faith Guitars The FKM- Faith Naked Mercury features all the traditional short-scale parlour attributes. The 12th fret join gives the strings a slightly lower tension and the tone is quite different as the bridge is further back from the sound hole. This in return makes the guitar an easier instrument to play and to travel with too.
The Spruce top and Mahogany body of each of the Faith Naked instruments is 100% solid tonewood – in keeping with all other Faith series. However, the cosmetics and non-essential dressing have been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding N/A
- Bracing Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 2mm Abalone
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Indonesian Ebony
- Radius 16"
- Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machines Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type 2 Stage Satin all over