The Faith Mahogany Gloss Neptune Electro Acoustic is based upon Patrick James Eggle's top notch, highly acclaimed "Saluda" design. In essence a baby jumbo with 16" lower bout giving a huge acoustic power without the huge sometimes uncomfortable size of your average full-size jumbo. The all Mahogany design guitars are handcrafted and deliver a clean, consistent tone which is lush and warm with plenty of middle.
The Faith Mahogany Gloss Neptune Electro Acoustic is constructed from all solid Mahogany. Using one Tonewood throughout the process makes the instrument a very tone friendly guitar indeed, offering a sweet woody tone with plenty of mid-range. A great choice for the harder pickers among us and strummers out there. Flawless clean lines are pleasing to the eye with the lower sloped cutaway giving fantastic access and room to navigate the higher register. The tone will improve with age and use, developing into a fantastic instrument with superb harmonic resonance. Finished with ebony binding and a high gloss lacquer, this electro-acoustic guitar from Faith guitars ticks all the boxes.
The pickup used is a Fishman INK featuring an onboard tuner and volume with 3 band eq adjustment, giving plenty of scopes to recreate that natural acoustic tone anywhere you play. Easy to use and instantly adjustable, a real hands-on preamp.
- Top Wood Solid Mahogany
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood Solid Mahogany
- Binding Indonesian Ebony
- Bracing Quarter-Sawn Mahogany
- Rosette Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Radius 16"
- Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F'
- Tuners Grover Rotomatic Chrome. Ebony Buttons
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan FIgured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss allover
- Pickup Fishman INK
- Hardcase Included