The Faith Venus High Gloss is the now iconic shape that brought the Faith guitars to the masses and created the brand we all know and love today. Based on the classic OM or Auditorium body shapes with a slimmer depth of body, this electro-acoustic is the perfect choice for comfort, tone and performance.
The Faith High Gloss Venus Electro Acoustic features solid Engelmann Spruce for the top and all solid Rosewood back and sides. Tonally this combination is fantastic when paired giving a bright and zingy response. Used for many years by guitar luthiers the world over, this tried and tested design offers a great bass response with a slight mid cut and a higher treble top end. A fantastic choice for fingerstyle or solo performance. Attention to detail is all part of the cause with Faith guitars and every guitar is set up and adjusted perfectly at the Patrick James Eggle workbench.
The pickup used is the latest Fishman Preamp featuring an onboard tuner and volume with 3 band eq adjustment giving plenty of scopes to recreate that natural acoustic tone anywhere you play. Easy to use and instantly adjustable, a real hands-on preamp.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood Solid Rosewood
- Binding Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Radius 16"
- Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Tuners Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Pickup Fishman INK
- Hardcase Included