The 00-17S Whiskey Sunset Grand Concert model is as pleasing to the eyes as it is to your ears. The 00-17S features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fingerboard and matching bridge. The smooth modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper gives the player freedom and ease to navigate the fingerboard. Capturing the feel and charm of the turn of the century and inspiring musicians to revisit their roots and old vinyl collections. A wonderful guitar packed full of solid tonewoods and vintage appointments.
- BODY SIZE: 00-12 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- TOP COLOUR: Whiskey Sunset Burst
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Straightline - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Black Stripe
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Rosewood
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: Black Plastic
- SADDLE: Compensated Bone
- ROSETTE: Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BODY BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES COLOUR: Dark Mahogany
- BRACE SIZE: 1/4"
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: Black Stripe
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOUR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: 1955 Style 18
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother of Pearl
- NECK JOINS BODY AT 12th Fret
- SIDE DOTS: Yellow
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Square Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: Ebony
- KNOB: Cream
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- CASE: Ply Hardshell
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: Yes
- PLEKED: Yes