The Martin 000-28 Eric Clapton Signature Series Acoustic Guitar is a firm tip of the hat to a music legend. Taking a standard 000 shorter scale design and adding a 1-3/4 nut size with a modified V-neck profile. The smaller "000" body size is a Clapton preference and also a great choice for fingerstyle and blues player who desire a clear, balanced tone with a bit more give in string tension thanks to the shorter scale length at 24.9".
The top is Solid Spruce with a sumptuous vintage toner finish, a 2-piece back and sides built from East Indian Rosewood with a gloss finish. Stunning! The combination of such craftsmanship and tonewoods delivers a wonderful warmth with a zing and brightness you don't get from other manufacturers. Endorsed and played by Clappers himself, who are we to argue?
- Model - 000-28EC
- Construction - Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material - Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern - X Brace Scalloped
- Back Material - East Indian Rosewood
- Back and Side Material - East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Material - Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Modified V
- Neck Taper - Standard Taper
- Nut Material - Bone
- Fingerboard Material - Ebony
- Scale Length - 24.9"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/4''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material - Abalone with Awabi Clapton Signature
- Fingerboard Inlay Style - Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern with Eric Clapton Signature
- Top Color - Vintage Toner
- Bridge Material - Ebony
- Bridge Style - Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing - 2 1/4''
- Saddle - Compensated Bone
- Tuning Machines - Nickel Open Gear
- Case - Ply Hardshell
- Label - CFM IV & Eric Clapton Pre-printed Signatures