Martin 0M-28 Re-Imagined
The Martin OM-28 Re-imagined USA built upgrade features all the latest specs and appointments. Taking the already popular OM-28 Standard well known for its fingerstyle and superb balance tonally, this OM model features a beautiful tight grained Sitka Spruce Top, paired with East Indian Rosewood to deliver a full and even sound. A perfect tonewood combination for any solo artist or group performance. The low profile modified oval neck gives great comfort and playability right in your hands with extra space thanks to the 1 3/4" nut width. All finished in an aged toner with stunning herringbone inlays.
- Martin OM-28 (Latest Reimagined 2018 version)
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate : East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Width 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Case: Molded Hardshell
|Back and Sides||Solid Sapele|
|Body Shape||000 Auditorium|
|Top Material||Solid Sapele|
|Neck Material||Rust Stratabond|
|Fingerboard Material||Black Richlite|
|Markers||1/8'' Dots - White ABS|
|Case & Accesories||Hard Case|
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly installment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR
Parcelforce 24/48hr Service Mainland UK
Call for more information should you require an AM/PM delivery